House Church Talk - Practical HC Question....

Dan Beaty dbeaty at copper.net
Thu Oct 23 00:16:43 EDT 2003

Jim and others,

Thanks for the input. As we all are reminded from time to time, whatever the
circumstances, and what others do, ours is always to follow His Voice. In
the local assembly, I am to continue as I have been, believing that as one
plants and another waters, God will bring the increase.

Patience is definitely the fruit of adversity, disappointments etc. I wonder
if will ever be found in me!

Dan