House Church Talk - zealously affected

Tom Kline KLINE1 at webtv.net
Thu Oct 30 13:06:58 EST 2003

David,
   You must e going under a pen name I almost swear I knew a man with
your hearts desire when I lived in Memphis.  :) ybtiC

"All things are lawful for me but all things do not edify, all things
are lawful but I will not be brought under the power of any." (The
greatly beloved Paul,) thanks, even though you were millinieu ahead of
me you greatly refreshed this weary soldier in his time of need.