House Church Talk - Healing through Community

Ruel Guerrero msvineyard at uplink.com.ph
Fri Oct 31 08:26:59 EST 2003

Hi, everyone,

I need your help. I'll be doing a short workshop at a conference in Bangkok, Thailand, on Nov. 12-13 (your prayers also pls) on "Healing Through Community." I'm referring to healing in the sense of emotional-relational healing. But if you have testimonies of physical healing too that would be great.

What I'm asking for are actual testimonies of such healing within your house churches/communities, not in someone else's or in a book. The goal of the workshop is to encourage participants about the need for us to come together in authentic 24/7 communities.

We've been exposed to so many "healing" seminars that seem to promote more the formulas for inner healing. Not that the Lord isn't working through them, but I believe the Lord's intent is for the simple church that can be duplicated by the simple believer to be the venue for such healing. So pls help me out with your testimonies.

Thanks and God bless,
Ruel

---