House Church Talk - hard lesson learned

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Mon Sep 29 02:01:54 EDT 2003

For those who have just joined House Church Talk , we encourage you to share things
each Sunday not necessarily related to house church life.

Let us rejoice with all who have truly repented and found freedom in our
common Friend and Lord.

I hope you have had a pleasant day.

    David Anderson

------------------------------------

Last month on ABC's PrimeTime Live SandiPatty said, "I don't want to
pretend. I want to set things right. I don't know if there is even a way
to make some horrendous wrongs right." Also, in an interview with KSBJ, a
Houston radio station, Patty observed, "The owning, naming, and
confessing of the sin in my life was the beginning of experiencing the
freedom that only comes through Christ.

"I know I let my marriage down with John Helvering in huge ways. I have
tremendous regrets about that." Patty said she had used her ministry
career as a substitute for a spiritual relationship with God. "You think
that's a replacement for a relationship, and it is not; that is a lesson
I have learned the hard way."

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/8t1/8t156a.html