House Church Talk - agenda documentation

Rick Johnson rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us
Tue Apr 20 11:59:27 EDT 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: House Church Talk -bounces at housechurch.org
[mailto:House Church Talk -bounces at housechurch.org] On Behalf Of Dan Beaty
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2004 8:39 AM
To: House Church Talk
Subject: Re: House Church Talk -  agenda documentation

I seem to be writing this to myself today. The last few years have
brought
some very painful situations into my circle of family and friends. I
know I
need to put them behind me and continue to follow Christ to where ever
He
leads me.

[Rick Johnson] Dan, don’t feel like the Lone Ranger.  I can stand with
you in this camp.   I am not proud of it, but I recognize the failings
and I am glad to have survived. I will pray with you in this matter.
[Rick Johnson]