House Church Talk - How we should live

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Fri Aug 6 09:43:47 EDT 2004

On Fri, 06 Aug 2004 06:40:50 -0600 "jim sutton" <goodword at bresnan.net>
writes:

> I for one have never been able to ready myself enough for eternity,

> Jim

I was so blessed several months ago when I slowly read and studied the
gospel of Mat thew (along with a New Testament Survey class I was in).

The word "kingdom" is mentioned 54 times. Mat thew is the gospel of the
Kingdom. Read it slowly and deeply to understand how to live in the
Kingdom now. Then the transition into eternity won't feel like a big
bump, but a sweet, silent passage from one glory to a greater glory.

Many people divide God's Kingdom over differences of Bible
interpretation. How this grieves God. Bottom line: it's not about IC or
HC. It's about the human heart's self-righteous blindness!

spiritfilledhome at juno.com
In quietness and confidence is my strength. Isaiah 30:15