House Church Talk - election day

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Sat Aug 21 09:48:51 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/21/04 3:42:31 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
pooletim at hotmail.com writes:

We must  remove President Bush and get a Democrat back in the White House.
Please  consider my compelling personal story and vote John Kerry come
election  day

You could also state that it would be better, for security reasons, for
George Bush to continue to be in office.

However as a Christian American who believes in the right for every man to
choose of their own accord, I will leave it up to the voters to decide, not
dictate how they should decide.