House Church Talk - election day

Elijahx elijahx at comcast.net
Sat Aug 21 13:50:58 EDT 2004

dear antichrist american

thanks for your misguided and insane opinion

please read the book

and then do it

if someone loves Jesus they will love him and do
his book

if they dont they want to put murderers of babies
liars and traitors in office
whoremongers and teh effeminate and those who love those deeds and approve

they also want to give away Gods land to the arabs
who have been trying to steal it for 4000 years

bush is a man of God not always right
not always listening to sound council

but he loves teh Lord and walks in teh truth he has

kerry is a gigilo who married rich women
when he wasnt commiting war crimes

please do a little study a tour of nam was a year
this guy served 4 months
and a general says they had to straitjacket him because
he kept killing civilians
he wouldnt stop
then he came back made secret talks with the viet cong
and said everyone was commiting war crimes

well as most psychopaths his reality was everyones
since he was commiting war crimes everyone must have been

and he really was a major fact of why we lost viet nam
and now he wants to do the same for war on terrorism
he is of his father the devil
and he will do the devils bidding

and destroy this country
and i wish i could meetyou in person