House Church Talk - HC Seminar in VA (2/13-14) with Jon Lindvall!

David Anderson david at housechurch.org
Sun Feb 15 16:41:40 EST 2004

>Big D & all,
>
>Picked up the PRC HC DVD yet?! (LLB Oliver, did you get my last message
>here?)
>
>Sorry for the late notice bro...but if you can attend bro Jon L's HC
>Seminar or meet him while he's in your part of town, go! ( He will "meat"
>with us in April!)
>I was richly blessed when he was over here. Here's a brother who really
>cuts the Word straight, lifts up Christ as the heart of church life, and
>really walks the talk out in his family life and over 10 years HC life
>with over 10 families!! See his email to you before:

    Hi there big T,

What is the cost of the China house church DVD set? And where do you
order it from? In one place I noticed there were 4 DVD's in the set. Is
that right?

Carolynn said I had to find gainful employment. Regrettably, it
conflicted with the Lindvall event. I praise God for his efforts to
bolster the Christian family. For those who missed out, there are tapes
available from similar sessions, I believe.

Thanks to Jim (Big J) in KY for the wonderful lines, today. I was in
Fredericksburg, VA earlier this week and learned that many of our
relatives were given land grants in KY after the Revolutionary War.

    David Anderson