House Church Talk - Re:suits and ties

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Mon Jan 12 16:23:13 EST 2004

I was a hippie before coming to Christ. One of the main things that
exposed to me the futility of the hippie movement was the prejudice
against people who were different. We did not like people we short hair
the same way they did not like people with long hair. No difference just
different target of prejudice. We were just as prejudice no gain in
value.

If I cut off my ear from hearing my brother do I not harm myself.
Cliff Silliman <cliffsilliman at juno.com>
1 Corinthians 14:15