House Church Talk - men in suits

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Mon Jan 12 13:12:18 EST 2004

>From an ex-Mennonite who was forbidden to wear ties, belts, and to shave,
who had to wear only solid color clothes and drive black cars.

Ties are fun to wear. T-shirts are fun to wear.

Let's be careful to judge people by God's standards, not our own.

If you really want to see amatuer excellence, get yourself a copy of the
movie Flywheel. It was done with only one camera, mostly by people who
had never acted or made a movie before. It's a 2 hour movie, done by
volunteers, and on a $20,000 budget.

They're working on another movie now.

On Mon, 12 Jan 2004 01:34:12 -0500 David Anderson <david at housechurch.org>
writes:

>      Hi all,
>
> It seems that I am becoming less trusting of those professional
> types who
> wear suits. These are clergy, politicians, and lawyers. Did I
> mention the
> CEO's - the chief embezzlement officers?
>
> I know, I know there are some good 'uns out there... somewhere.
>
> The Titanic was built by professionals. The ark, by an amateur.
>
>       David Anderson
>

>     --- Info and subscription management at
> https://housechurch.org/talk ---

Running to Him,
Phillip & Mary Cohen
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5