House Church Talk - Re: [ntcp] Re: mp3 non-music files

R.L. Johnson rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us
Mon Jan 19 08:48:07 EST 2004

Please remember, this software is not free.

dCW is Shareware, it can be tried without obligation for 30 days, after 30
days dCW should either be registered or uninstalled.

I know many who feel no obligation to register their software after
downloading.
I am not pointing a finger here, I am just raising the issue.

Rick