House Church Talk - Re: UNSUBSCRIBE ME

austin hellier portbuscen at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 20 06:40:14 EST 2004

Would whoever gets thisw email unsubscribe me from this part of the HC services.

Austin Hellier              portbuscen at yahoo.com.au
Downunder (thank you)

"R.L. Johnson" <rjohnson at wise.k12.va.us> wrote:
Please remember, this software is not free.

dCW is Shareware, it can be tried without obligation for 30 days, after 30
days dCW should either be registered or uninstalled.

I know many who feel no obligation to register their software after
downloading.
I am not pointing a finger here, I am just raising the issue.

Rick