House Church Talk - Re: Urgent prayer for healing

flash flash at mbz.org
Thu Jan 22 12:35:13 EST 2004

That is quotable, Ross.  Very clearly stated and thank you for that wonderful perspective.

It really is the "head on" dealing with reality that makes christianity so very real.  Where is
that man after God's own heart - not some glorified saint off on a shelf being bowed to, but a
fellow that just like any of us, fell to temptation, but then he depended upon God for all
confession and forgiveness - that is "head on" christianity.

For the record, David/Bruce - thank you for your accounts on health care.  I use insulin each
day but have not seen a doctor for over 25 years.  When I came down with this malady 30 years
ago, the doctor told me very clearly that I would know more about this than anyone.  I took
that to heart and depend upon God for all things - and with a passion (as this malady is no fun
to live with sometimes).  Wake up at night trying to die and my wife feeding me sugar drinks
with me fighting...  But God is the only one to be depended upon in all things - head on.

Yes, we can depend upon God - even for leading us in the aspect of meeting in our homes to
worship together.  Where was it someone wrote recently about the term "house church"?  The
article meant to say that perhaps the term "house church" should not be spoken.  Merely -
meeting at home is fine.  Alright, DavidA - change the name of this mail list domain to
meetingathome.com ;-)
Dan ChicagoArea