House Church Talk - Coming in Feb-Revised

Jeanne Elder godsgirll777 at msn.com
Fri Jan 23 16:02:44 EST 2004

Hello All,

Unfortunately I hit send before I was done with this letter. I apologize for the duplicate, but I felt some things needed to be clarified.

As many of you know, I spent last summer in Spain with Keith and Elaine Smith.  During that time we discussed Keith's coming to the United States for a season of Ministry.

 We have been praying about the Lords direction and believe it is His will that Keith is to come to the United States. The Lord is moving quickly and a request was made by an unknown person that the visa process be expedited and immediately was granted a Visa for one year.  I will be booking his ticket today; he will arrive the early part of February.

There are still a lot of arrangements to be made and I urgently need your help in setting his schedule and accommodations.   At this point Keith is planning on being based in Colorado if possible.  Housing arrangements have not been established yet and we are trusting the Lord to provide.  If you are interested in hosting Keith or know of someone who may be able to provide shelter please contact me.

As far a ministry first on the agenda  would be a house church/healing community seminar here in Colorado.  If anyone has a facility available where this could be held please let me know.   After the February meeting Keith will be available for meetings in other areas. A lot of interest has been shown in Keith's work, especially in the fields of House Church Networks , Healing Communities and counseling. Therefore we expect that he will be quickly booked up. Although we will pray about each invitation, bookings will be made strictly on a first come basis, therefore if you want to ensure that this internationally recognized speaker can minister near you, please contact us as soon as possible to book your reservation.  My role in all this is as administrative assistant; you may contact either Keith or myself if you would like additional information.

 Keith is a Dr. in Psychology, with over 20 years experience  training in counseling. He was also on the faculty of Berea Bible School.  We would also like to offer a counseling training course at some point.  This is a one-month basic counseling course that will provide certificates of completion for all who may later seek formal qualifications.    It's 3 nights a week and Saturday for 4 weeks.  There will be a suggested donation for the class. But an amount has not been determined at this time. My role in all this is as administrative assistant; you may contact either Keith or myself if you would like additional information my contact information is below

For more information or for his schedule go to www.castillofuerte.org <http://www.castillofuerte.org> or <http://groups.msn.com/HealingCommunities>

For those interested the counseling course includes:
Week 1:

Counseling an introduction - A biblical foundation
Teddy Bear Therapy - an introduction
Who can counsel?
Q and A
Week 2:
An Introduction to Listening Skills, Listening and exploring,  Practical experience

Week 3:
Seeking Answers, Using the Bible, Ethics and Values, Preparing for change,
Week 4:
The Point of Change, Following Through (The secret of success), Contracts and relationships, Q and A's
Extras:
Deliverance, Dealing with Children and young People, Abnormal Psychology, etc. or any other requested material, as they arise.

Contact Information in the U.S.
Keith Smith, P.O. Box 9342, Pueblo, CO 81008  phone (719) 543-7359 email will remain castillofuerte at msn.com <mailto:castillofuerte at msn.com>

Love & Blessings,
Jeanne

Jeanne Elder
P.O. Box 9342
Pueblo, CO 81008
719-543-7359 or
719-671-3954
Thot for the day"
"God has a history of using the insignificant
to accomplish the impossible."