House Church Talk - Organism vs. Organization

Scott Dowlen scottdowlen at cox.net
Thu Jul 8 17:57:27 EDT 2004

I also think that most organized building-based 'churches' that have fallen
for the 501c3 lie will find out soon enough that the gov'ment can use that
501c3 status as a weapon against biblical teaching.

"If you don't quit spewing that hate speech each Sunday morning, we'll
revoke your 501c3 and send the IRS in to collect back taxes due since your
inception date..."

It has already happened that the 501c3 has been revoked from some presumably
Christian groups, and property has been seized to pay the back taxes.

I suppose it can happen to home groups, too, but the zoning laws would be
cited in that case. And groups that meet in public parks, etc. would simply
be jailed for hate speech and 'genocide'.  Read the UN documents, they
equate 'intolerant speech' with genocide.

Already, Canada is stopping religious broadcasting and print advertising
that contain 'hate speech', mainly anti-gay speech so far...