House Church Talk - Purpose Driven Church

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Tue Jul 13 23:03:57 EDT 2004

Dear Brothers:
What of the conviction of the Holy Spirit?  If we are market driven,  and I
am not saying that we are, but if the church was market driven, than we  might
as well stop truly promoting Christ in the fullest, and start building  social
clubs, for if Christ were to be shared in the fullest, those following  would
have to deny themselves, take up their cross and follow Him.  If I am  saved
by guilt, than I am saved, not Saved, which comes through the Conviction  of
the Holy Spirit.  There is a difference.  If a group were trying to  promote a
market driven church, they might as well promote the lust of the  fleash, the
lust of the eyes, and the pride of life.
However Jesus calls His Church/Bride to be spotless.  He calls us to  deny
ourselves, take up our cross, and follow Him.
-May the Will of the Heavenly Father be done-
Sincerely,
A Fellow BondServant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted  Church,
Adam Kurt Waggoner