House Church Talk - Jon Zens Mini-Conference in Georgia

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Fri Jul 16 22:09:34 EDT 2004

Hey Everybody,

Jon Zens has agreed to teach a Saturday mini-workshop for us on Aug 28,
2004, in NE Atlanta, Georgia.

Topic: "I Plead With Euodia & Syntyche To Agree With Each Other In The
Lord" (Phil.4:2): How Can We Grow & Function Together in the Body of
Christ?

Three sessions:

#1 -- "Why Am I In The Same Place With These People?" Commitment to
Christ brings commitment to one another.

(Questions/Discussion Time)

#2 -- "Why Don't These People See Things Like I Do?" Working out
differences requires love & truth.

(Questions/Discussion Time)

#3 -- "Sometimes I Feel Like Running Away From These People!" Practical
steps that can salve our relationships with one another.

(Questions/Discussion Time)

Time: Saturday, August 28, 2004. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.

Location: NE Atlanta, Georgia, near North Lake Mall (I-285 & LaVista).
Upon registration, directions will be e-mailed back.

Cost: As free as our salvation in Christ! (But we do request
pre-registration so we'll be sure to have enough chairs)

Tell your friends about it!

Thanks,
Stephen E. Atkerson
WWW.NTRF.ORG