House Church Talk - Phil & his Visualizing

Lee Underwood leeu at cfl.rr.com
Sat Jul 24 15:10:09 EDT 2004

Jim,

I had just noticed the comment in your letter below, along with several
others (i.e. comparison to  "those lousy comforters of old"). While what
was stated by others was in love, you just outright attacked the rest of us
with your holier than thou attitude. I don't want to keep this up. I just
think that you, Jim, are way out of line.

Lee