House Church Talk - Where I am coming from

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Sun Jul 25 13:57:45 EDT 2004

I certainly had no intention of attacking Phil or anyone else here, or engaging in a useless debate.  Eastern philosophy, Yoga, astrology - the whole new age nine yards were all part of my past, and something I am very sensitive to in regards to staying far away from it and warning others.

Do we want to be like the IC, where there is only pretty small talk and everyone is so afraid of saying something that might be interpreted wrongly or cause offense that we have no honest, open, real communication, we all fail to exercise the gifts we have been given for the benefit of the body?  If that is the case, let's all buy big hats and have a tea party.