House Church Talk - prayer request

Robert L. Moseley robertlm at gvtc.com
Tue Jun 1 13:15:39 EDT 2004

Wow!  Cliff we are asking that the Lord strengthen you in this time of
overwhelming difficulity and just to have all the necessary things fall in
place to get you back to work very soon.  Also that the Lord would hold
together your remaining equipment until you can get all repaired.  Perhaps
some neighboring believer would see fit to come to your aid with a loaner.

In Him who provides I remain His servant...Robert Moseley