House Church Talk - meetup

His Servant hisservant4evr at msn.com
Tue Jun 1 11:34:04 EDT 2004

Hi All,
I think I posted this before, but its worth doing again.
There is a website called www.meetup.com  They help people find each other to meet in small groups in thier community whatever the interest is.  Someone has set up a home church meetup  http://homechurch.meetup.com

In my book it's just another way to let people know we are out here!

JC