House Church Talk - prayer request update

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Thu Jun 3 21:33:10 EDT 2004

We have gotten one walk behind mower working again, but another cable
broke today so we had to stop by the repair shop to get a part. The
riding mower needs major work but is a $7,000 commercial mower but old.
We have told them to go ahead with the work but it might be awhile before
we can afford to pick it up, which they are ok with since 1. they know us
2. fixed it is a valuable enough mower that they could resell for what it
would cost to repair. About $600. I was able to get 7 jobs done today and
have 25 to do to get caught up by Saturday. Just heard that the weather
forcast is not good. So pray that rain would stay away until at least
Sunday would help.

Cliff