House Church Talk - lawns and lawnmowers

Claire Bennett clairebnntt at cox.net
Wed Jun 2 22:08:35 EDT 2004

May the Lord bless our brother with an abundance of needed equipment and helpful hands to finish the work.  I understand how you feel.  I feel bad if I cannot keep a committment, even if it is beyond my control.  I know you want to do a good job, fulfil your agreements and keep a good reputation in the community.  Let us know how things go.