House Church Talk - Messianic music

goodword at bresnan.net goodword at bresnan.net
Fri Mar 26 23:30:57 EST 2004

Janet Murphy wrote:

> Have a good weekend everyone!  Last Friday I went to a Messianic Jewish
> service.  I heard music I never heard before. It was so melodic and the
> worship lasted over 90 minutes.

I must admit that my wife (Becky) and I seem to enjoy Messianic singing and
music above most other forms of Christian music around today.  I especially
like the way so much of it is taken directly from the Scriptures.  And we both
love the sounds and the melodies, the enthusiasm that cannot be separated from
the songs.

Jim