House Church Talk - Growing Pains

cliffsilliman at juno.com cliffsilliman at juno.com
Sat Mar 27 06:16:17 EST 2004

Hi Sean.

Excellent questions. You need to clarify to your selfs what the goal is.
With out a vision the people go unrestrained or perish. Why do you home
church? Why are people attracted to what you are doing? Answer these then
the plan for the future growth and development will be more easier laid
out.

We always have an open door to visitors. We also are not shy in bringing
correction to anyone, in a loving way. We use this in the meeting or by
taking the brother aside and mention that his children are not edifying
ours but tearing them down. Also with guests I tend to watch my children
closer so that I can catch any needs sooner.
Cliff Silliman <cliffsilliman at juno.com>
1 Corinthians 14:15