House Church Talk - speaking

Tim Poole pooletim at hotmail.com
Mon May 17 03:07:57 EDT 2004

Which attitude do you think Glorifies God.
Paul--"I become all things to all men so that I may win some by any
means."and "I would rather be cutoff from Christ myself to win my Jewish
brothers."
or
David Miller--"We should expect the world to despise us and our ways.  If
the world desires to crucify us, then perhaps we
are doing things right."

Why should you worry about being crucified? What threat are you to Satans
kingdom if you just forget the world and isolate youself in a little
bless-me club. Some how we have lost the need to care about Gods purpose, to
seek and to save that which is lost. We would rather just get a bless-me fix
and show each other how righteous we are by our externals. Mabee its just
me, but is something wrong with this picture? In Christ, Tim