House Church Talk - public meetings

Scott Dowlen scottdowlen at cox.net
Fri Oct 1 14:39:23 EDT 2004

I'm afraid that too many leaders of IC think their buildings are the temple
and house of God. If people went there to hang out and play checkers, I
think you'd be on to something.

For now, the group here in Midland will stick with Jumburrito. How can you
get any more spiritual than that???

<grin>

Scott Dowlen
West Texas