House Church Talk - public meetings

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Wed Oct 6 18:05:17 EDT 2004

Claire,

Have you guys had many meetings in restaurants? We have had a few. Two of
them were after hours. The owners closed down specifically for the meetings.
A couple of other times we met in restaurants were mostly for fellowship.

The idea of bringing more of the meeting into the restaurant sounds
intriging. I am not sure the restaurant and other patrons would appreciate
our group singing though. Other aspects might really offer a positive
testimony of what church life is all about.

We are planning to meet in a local public park soon. Earlier this summer and
previous summers we have met at camping parks.

On the subject of dialog -- I wonder if we could have some more dialog on my
question concerning HC visibility?

Dan Beaty
Columbus, Ohio USA
www.livingtruth.com