House Church Talk - Cowboy Church

Gary isa30 at verizon.net
Thu Oct 7 23:10:59 EDT 2004

I know that I brought up aspects of clothing (or the lack thereof) in my
post, but I am a bit confused. Is this post aimed at the statements I made
above the appropriateness of sexually provocative during a service of
worship or a church meeting.  I'll assume that it is not, or I'll be rather
disappointed.

I know that there are no directions for what to wear to church, but there
are ways of portraying oneself that a believer should avoid. Modesty is to
be encouraged since it encouraged in the Word.

In any case, I thought I'd ask.

Earnestly contending,

Gary

(Written using WindowEyes, the premier screenreading program from GW Micro
that makes PCs accessible to the blind and visually impaired.  Contact:
www.gwmicro.com)

"Preach not only so that the people can understand, but so that they cannot
misunderstand if they wish."  CH.Spurgeon

"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in the strength of His might. Put on the
full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the
schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but
against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this
darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist
in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm."  Ephesians
6:10-13