House Church Talk - Tonights meeting

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Sun Oct 31 10:27:56 EST 2004

David and Mike,

Thanks for the comments. With our group most have their own Bible study
habits. One sister and mother noted that she needed some help to get
focussed, and this filled the bill. But I think the main purpose served is
that we are doing this together. Also, each one gets to see how strong they
are in their foundation in Christ and possibly strengthen it.

The studies are based on the Hebrews 6 list of first principles. But the
focus is on the eternal purpose of God.

This has not increased my work load in any way, because we each take
responsibility for ourselves and come together to share any insights we have
gained in the meeting. In fact, I believe that this has encouraged more
participation among those who do not normally teach in our meetings.

>From the beginning we have agreed that there is no reason we can not be open
to the Spirit of the Lord when the course of the meeting should change.

Dan Beaty
Columbus, Ohio
www.livingtruth.com