House Church Talk - revelation vs. self-willed prayer

jesusislord343 at juno.com jesusislord343 at juno.com
Wed Sep 1 00:03:17 EDT 2004

> What about when someone says, "Through away your Bibles, and read my
books!"?
> ...That was a wake up call for me that I was hanging out with the wrong
crowd.

Dan,
Your story reminds me of a memorable dream my wife Ruth had one night
several years ago.  In her dream, as I recall it, she was walking around
in a church building, carrying a Bible, and a few young girls were
gathered together visiting, who saw her and said rather scornfully, "Oh,
we don't use THAT---we pray..."

Grace to you,
Glenn S.