House Church Talk - Re: Real Christians

Bruce Woodford bwood4d at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 26 14:08:44 EDT 2004

Hi Cliff,
You wrote:" I know some brothers who are from Ethiopia who trace their
spiritual heritage and the heritage of the church there to Phillip's
eunuch.(acts 8) One man and a new convert."

I do not disagree with this. All I was observing was that of functioning,
gathering churches actually referred to in scripture, all were founded out
of Gospel testimony involving a plurality of believers.

Your brother in Christ,
Bruce