House Church Talk - The Purpose Driven List?

Scott Dowlen scottdowlen at cox.net
Wed Sep 29 16:04:37 EDT 2004

Gary,

Welcome to the list.  One web site that I stumbled across again after
probably more than a year might help you feel a bit more comfortable - I've
found it to be helpful to me.

http://www.theofframp.org/Detox.html

The main thing I have to remember is that it is not the method of meeting,
but the depth of connection when we meet and however we meet. If we are
real, and the Lord can be seen, then we are where we ought to be.

Grace is simple. Grace is freedom. May Father give us more awareness of His
grace today!

Scott Dowlen
West Texas