House Church Talk - HC visiblity

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Wed Sep 29 23:26:57 EDT 2004

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:08:40 -0400 "Dan Beaty" <dlbeaty at copper.net>
writes:
> Would anyone like to open a discussion on how home churches (in free
> countries of course) could increase their visibility in the
> community?

I suggest taking a kingdom view of other believers, rather than us vs
them. Recognize and honor the Christ in each believer we meet, regardless
of what church they attend. Beyond that, be willing to serve others and
attend their church functions.

Phillip
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
But the LORD is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before
him. Habakkuk 2:20