House Church Talk - HC visiblity

Dan Beaty dlbeaty at copper.net
Wed Sep 29 23:08:40 EDT 2004

Would anyone like to open a discussion on how home churches (in free
countries of course) could increase their visibility in the community?

Why would that be desirable? Jesus did say something about being a city set
on a hill that cannot be hid.

It has occurred to me that we can create unnecessary suspicion from others
who do not quite understand what we are doing and why. Any ideas of how we
can demonstate that we do not truly have anything to hide?

Dan Beaty
Columbus, Ohio
www.livingtruth.com