House Church Talk - HC visiblity

Adamkwyhmed at aol.com Adamkwyhmed at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 00:11:50 EDT 2004

In the minstring of the gospel, if it is not Him that is being seen, it is
us.  May we decrease, and He increase.  Unfortunately to say that in some
circles, is the same as to incite the death of self-esteem/"self".  However if we
are to follow what the Bible states in following after Jesus, we must remember
that He stated sever steps in following Him.  If we follow Him, we must deny
ourselves.  He didn't state that if we are to follow Him, we must embrace
ourselves.  The next step is stated when He says that we must take up our cross.  He
didn't state that the next step what take living like the world, rather some
teachers would state that it means a "dying" to the lusts of the fleash, the
lusts of the eyes, and the pride of life.  The third step is following
Him,(Jesus Christ).  He was and is a servant to the whole church.  His food/meat was
the Will of the Heavely Father.  He was led the Holy Spirit into the
wilderness.  Just a few things that He has done.  We, with His help and the leading of
the promise that was given by the Heavenly Father,(the Holy Spirit), must be
servants to the whole church.  Our food/meat must be the Will of the Heavenly
Father.  We must be led by the Holy Spirit in all matters of life.  And finally,
may He increase, and we decrease.  For we cannot save, however as we allow
Him to, He can save through us.  And we must remember to give Jesus Christ the
glory, for He alone is worthy.

Sincerely,
A Humble Servant of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Persecuted Church,
Adam Waggoner.

If they persecuted the Lord Jesus Christ, they will also persecute us who
follow Him.