House Church Talk - Newspaper Interview Request--House Church Seminar in California

Jonathan Phillip Lindvall Lindvall at BoldChristianLiving.com
Tue Jan 6 11:32:45 EST 2004

Hi saints. A newspaper reporter in Hollister, California is wanting to
do a feature story on house churches, and is looking for a church
gathering in her area to visit. Her name is Mary Trask
<mtrask2001 at yahoo.com>, and she works for _The Pinnacle_, a unusually
significant weekly paper in the area between San Jose and Monterey/Salinas.

She is a believer (wife of a former pastor), but is quite new to the
idea of house churches.

If anyone knows of a house church in the area from South San Jose to
Monterey where folks would be willing to have guests who would likely
ask lots of questions and quote some of the answers, please contact her
directly, or you can contact me for further clarification.

This upcoming feature story was prompted by the scheduling of a house
church seminar there in Hollister at the end of this month, in which
Donald Telian and I will be presenting a day of interactive introduction
to what the scriptures teach and what we are experiencing in our own
house churches.

Please be in prayer that the Lord will be glorified through this
seminar. For any in that region are interested in coming, you can
contact me, but here is the information being published:

 > A free house church seminar will be offered at the San Benito County
 > Fairgrounds on Saturday, January 31. The seminar will be presented
 > interactively by Donald Telian and Jonathan Lindvall from 9 AM to 5 PM
 > in the Bolado Park Blue Room.
 >
 > Donald Telian is an engineer and father of eight from Oakhurst,
 > California. Jonathan Lindvall is an educator and father of six from
 > Springville, California. They both are international speakers and are
 > involved in house churches in their own communities.
 >
 > For more information call Jeff Welch at 831-630-1523. RSVP is not
 > required, but is appreciated.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

Love,

Jonathan
--
You can subscribe to the free Bold Christian Living E-mail Newsletter
by sending a post to <boldchristianliv-subscribe at welovegod.org>.

God bless you.

Jonathan Lindvall                    Lindvall at BoldChristianLiving.com
Bold Christian Living              http://www.BoldChristianLiving.com

PO Box 820                                         Voice 559-539-0500
Springville CA 93265                               Fax   559-539-0804

...He who has begun a good work in you will complete it...  Phil. 1:6