House Church Talk - Healing and things (from Keith)

forwarded forwarded at housechurch.org
Sat Jan 24 15:36:09 EST 2004

Hi Guys,

I read what you wrote with some interest.

Too much in the area of Christian Healing has been out on the wacky
fringe, it's for this reason that I shall be in the US for a while from
next month onwards to address the whole area of Healing and Healing
Communities.

If you would like a meeting in you area, contact me or my Admin
Assistant, Jeanne elder at godsgirll777 at msn.com

Blessings
Keith Smith

castillofuerte at msn.com