House Church Talk - fatal house church attraction

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Fri Jul 30 12:16:25 EDT 2004

Well said Brother David. I lacked relationship skills most of my life.
Changing churches never helped that. Keeping the first and second great
commandments on the top of the list at all times has been the fertile
soil of growth for my life. Any time a person makes their "conviction"
the first or second commandment, and begins to impose it on others, love
is violated. When love is violated, we die, inside and out.

Phillip
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
In quietness and confidence is my strength. Isaiah 30:15