House Church Talk - prayer request

Jonathan Phillip Lindvall lindvall at boldchristianliving.com
Wed Jun 2 18:46:34 EDT 2004

Hi Cliff. It sounds like a squeeze. The Lord knows how much pressure we can
bear (and how much we need).

The saints here will be praying for you.

The Lord has been speaking to me recently about reliance on Him for daily
manna. It seems He delights in hearts that are perpetually reliant on Him.
He won't allow me to live on yesterday's manna, nor save today's for
tomorrow. This is certainly true in the spiritual realm, but sometimes seems
to even be His design in the physical (although we are elsewhere encouraged
to emulate the ants, who save for the future).

My flesh would prefer to not live on the edge of dependency, but He knows I
need the physical reminder of financial stretching to keep me crying out to
Him. May He use all this to not only show His might and loving care for you,
but also to draw you further into dependence and yieldedness to Him. May
your family have another demonstration of our great God's generosity.

Love,

Jonathan
--
You can subscribe to the free Bold Christian Living E-mail Newsletter by
sending a post to <boldchristianliv-subscribe at welovegod.org>.

God bless you.

Jonathan Lindvall                    Lindvall at BoldChristianLiving.com
Bold Christian Living              http://www.BoldChristianLiving.com

PO Box 820                                         Voice 559-539-0500
Springville CA 93265                               Fax   559-539-0804

...He who has begun a good work in you will complete it...  Phil. 1:6