House Church Talk - Passion

Phillip Cohen spiritfilledhome at juno.com
Wed Mar 3 09:04:08 EST 2004

It's interesting how Mel has succeeded in creating a movie that
practically every person has both negative and positive feelings about.
Here's a couple of mine.

While some of the historical accuracy may have been off, the spirit of
Christ's suffering has been captured.

Two scenes that especially touched me: When Mary jolted awake from sleep
and asked "Why is this night different from all other nights?" Wow!! That
was the first of the 4 questions we were traditionally supposed to ask at
the Passover. And the traditional answer was . . .

The other scene was when Mary found Jesus and held Him. As she tried to
comfort Him, He said, "I make all things new."

Running to Him,
Phillip & Mary Cohen
spiritfilledhome at juno.com
God is light, and in him is no darkness at all. 1 John 1:5